Webasto Fuel Tapping Kit: Promaster and Sprinter
Simplify your Webasto heater installation with this fuel tapping add-on! This addition allows you to tap into the auxiliary fuel ports that are built into the vehicle easily. The elbow adapter connects to the barbed end of the push lock to the standard size Webasto fuel line supplied in the heater kit. There are clamps included to secure both ends.
- Push lock fuel tank adapter
- Elbow adapter
- Time savor with the original fuel line that come with the Webasto kit. This is much easier to understand and do DIY.
- Compatible with Sprinters and ProMasters only
- Not compatible with Transits
- 1 - Push lock fuel tank adapter
- 1 - Reducer Elbow adapter
- 4 - Clamps (2 extra)
Specifications: Connecting to the fuel tank is very model specific:
- Mercedes Sprinter Diesel - The Sprinter has an auxiliary fuel hose that has a plug on the end. Essentially just a reducer is required to connect.
- Mercedes Sprinter Gas - The Sprinter gas does not have an auxiliary fuel line and requires a fuel tap to be added to the tank sending unit. The sending unit needs to be completely removed from the tank to add the fuel tap.
- Dodge Promaster - The Dodge has a tank access door from the main cabin and then an auxiliary fuel hose.
- Processing Time: 1-3 business days