Paper Template Kit for DIY Transit Van Panels
The Paper Panel Template Kit enables you to trace and cut the van wall and ceiling panels for Ford Transit High Roof cargo vans. Unlike buying the prepared panel kits, this option allows you to pick the wood and save money by cutting everything yourself. A diagram is included to show exactly where each panel goes by using a letter system.
THIS ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED FOR ANOTHER ITEM
*** These paper panels are exact replicas of the panels we use for our full builds at Titan Vans. There may be gaps/ holes/ "missing panels". Those areas we upholster. Please refer to the diagrams to see what panels are included in our kits***
- Ceiling and wall panels (Flooring not included)
- Template made specifically to fit Ford Transit High Roof measurements.
- Pick the wood of your choice
- Save money by making the panels yourself
- Diagram available on our website
- These panel templates are cut precisely to fit Ford Transit High Roof cargo vans
- Make sure you’ve chosen the correct chassis and year option before you buy
- Not compatible with medium or low roof models
- Cardboard templates for ceiling and wall panels
- Some of the template pieces are intended to be used for multiple letters
- 48 inches of corrugated cardboard roll with all necessary templates.
- Some template pieces are used for more than one panel
- Packed in a long narrow cardboard box
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 51 x 9 x 9 inches