Mercedes-Benz: Front Door Window Covers (Pair)
Van Essentials' front door windshield covers are sold in pairs and are compatible with all Mercedes-Benz vans built from 2007 to current models. If you have doors with grab handles (4x4), all our products can accommodate the use of grab handles by folding the flap backward in this location. These are not only great for Stealth camping and privacy, but to also insulate your windows at any time of year!
NOTE: There is not a lot of metal around a Sprinter Front door up top and our covers are designed to be "oversized" to fit both with magnets and friction in the door frame for the best results. Should you open the door with the cover in place, it is best to close the door and reposition the window cover again from inside. If the cover get in between the door and the rubber seal, it might create a space for it to leak if it rains.
- Integrated fiberglass rods to create stiffness so there is no sag and easy to install/remove.
- Made with 5.0mm double faced aluminum crosslinked PE foam Insulation which reflects up to 95% of radiant heat and durable ripstop UV resistant Polyester fabrics.
- Black Fabric is on the outside to support stealth camping and privacy.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans 2007- 2018 and 2019- Current. ***PAY ATTENTION TO YEAR***
- Step 1: Close the door and put up the door window.
- Step 2: Choose the correct side of the window cover for your door (Black Color facing outward) and push into place.
- Step 3: Adjust the window cover so it is sealing well along the top, side and lower parts to seal out the light. When our covers are new, they will be a little stiff so make sure to push them in all the way.