AM Auto (AMA) Bunk Window Covers
Van Essential's AMA bunk window covers are sold as SINGLE item (1pcs), not in pairs. We offer 4 of the most common bunk window sizes for van conversions. Sizes on the item description is the OUTSIDE dimensions as stated by the manufacture of the window. Actual covers fit the inside frame of each style of window. These are not only great for privacy, but to insulate your windows at any time of year!
If you are unsure, please contact your van builder to confirm the window that was installed or reach out to us directly to us to confirm fitment before ordering.
- Integrated fiberglass rods to create stiffness so there is no sag and easy to install/remove.
- Made with 5.0mm double faced aluminum crosslinked PE foam Insulation which reflects up to 95% of radiant heat and durable ripstop UV resistant Polyester fabrics.
- Black Fabric is on the outside to support stealth camping and privacy.
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans 2007- Current models
AMA 30.75" x 9.75" - $59.95
(Window Part number UBW-RV-HSS P)
AMA 23" x 8" - $39.95
(Window Part number UBW-LV2-HSS P or UBW-RV2-HSS P)
AMA 18" x 15" - $49.95
(Window Part number UBW-L1815-HSS-6300 P or UBW-R1815-HSS-6300 P)
AMA 40" x 15" - $69.95
(Window Part number UBW-L4015-HSS-6300 P or UBW-R4015-HSS-6300 P)
- All VanEssential Bunk window covers are supplied with an installation kit. This kit has metal tabs and 3M tape that is helps attach to the aluminum window frame so the magnets inside the cover can attach to it. This process takes approximately 10 minutes per window. An isopropyl cleaning cloth is included to help clean the window frame before adhering the metal tabs.
- 1-2 Weeks