DIY Headliner Shelf Kit for Transit Vans
The Transit Headliner shelf kit is designed to fits all high roof Ford Transit Models. The headliner shelf allows you to add storage space by taking advantage of the unused space above the driver and passenger seats. The shelf comes ready for you to paint or upholster it however you like.
THIS KIT IS MADE OF UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED, KEEP IN MIND IT MAY HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, PATCH, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS.
- Tall lip to prevent items from falling off
- Powder-coated aluminum brackets
- Made from tough Baltic birch plywood
Our Headliner Shelf is compatible with all high roof Ford Transit Vans
- CNC Cut Baltic Birch Plywood
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Max Length: 52.5 inches
- Height: 2.5 inches
- Max Width: 20.75 inches
- Packing: The kit is flat packed and shipped to you with all hardware included.
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 55 x 24 x 5 inches
- Loosen the 4 bolts holding in the visor grab handle on both the driver and passenger sides. The visor will stay attached and does not need to be removed.
- Slide the included black brackets between the headliner and the grab bar plastic mounts on both the driver and passenger sides. The brackets are the same but can only fit in one way for the driver and mirrored for the passenger.
- Reinstall the 4 bolts re-securing the headliner grab bar and the shelf brackets.
- Slide the assembled headliner shelf into position on top of the brackets.
- Use the provided wood screws to secure the headliner shelf to the brackets.