Timberline DIY Van Kit
The Timberline Van Kit is for those who have already put in the hard work on their paneling/ pre-furniture phase. Now they are ready for furniture, but maybe don't know what they'd like, what YouTube is directing them to do, or want it done fast and simple. Timberline gets you fully functioning!
This kit includes:
- Bed and Wheel Well Cabinets
- Overhead Cabinet
- Kitchen Galley with Plumbing
- Cubby Shelf
Offering Van Kits for savings on purchasing in bulk! These kits are about everything you need to get your van build going. Our furniture DIY van kit includes the Bed and Wheel Well Cabinets, Overhead Cabinet, Kitchen galley with plumbing, side bench, and a Van Shelf Kit. There are many variations, so if there are more components you'd like to add all you need to do is add them A LA CARTE.
ALL OUR WOOD PRODUCTS COME AS UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. WARPING DUE TO MOISTURE AND HEAT IS COMMON! PANELS WILL FLATTEN OR FLEX WHEN INSTALLED. PANELING IS INTENDED TO BE PAINTED OR UPHOLSTERED. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED WOOD, KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL WOOD PRODUCTS WILL HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS. REQUIRES SANDING.
*** These panels are exact replicas of the panels we use for our full builds at Titan Vans. There may be gaps/ holes/ "missing panels". Those areas we upholster. Please refer to the diagrams to see what panels are included in our kits***
Find instructions with QR codes sent with shipment, documents are attached at the bottom of this page, or check out each individual products page on our Website to access instructions faster!
- Free Shipping
- Compact shipping
- Savings when purchasing bulk
- Bed and Wheel Well Cabinets with mattress optional
- Only with Sprinters 144. 170, 170 EXT. Years 07-18 or 19+
- These panels are cut precisely to fit Mercedes Sprinter High Roof cargo vans
- Make sure you choose the correct chassis and year option
- Not compatible with medium or low roof models
- CNC cut Bed and Wheel Well Cabinets
- CNC cut Overhead Cabinet
- CNC cut Van shelf kit
- Weight: 560 pounds
- Finish: Unfinished natural wood
- Processing time: 3-10 days
- Shipping time: 1-5 days
- Weight: 560-600 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 97 x 49 x 18 inches
- Free Shipping