DIY Van Triple Shelf Kit for Sprinter Vans
Add more storage space to your Mercedes Sprinter van. This easy-to-assemble Van Shelf Kit comes with all of the materials that you need to build professional quality shelving for your conversion van. Baltic Birch Plywood is strong, durable, and has a real wood finish.
THIS KIT IS MADE OF UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED, KEEP IN MIND IT MAY HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, PATCH, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS.
- Baltic Birch Plywood: High-quality Baltic Birch Plywood is strong, durable, and has a real wood finish. Ready to paint, stain or finish however you like!
- Easy-To-Assemble Design: The installation video on the bottom of the page shows you how to build our shelf step by step.
- Professional Quality: Every DIY Shelf Kit is built in our Boulder, CO facility. We CNC cut all the parts and source the highest quality components.
Curvature is designed to be compatible with our interior panel kits.
Not directly compatible with Sprinter factory headliners.
- CNC Cut Baltic Birch Plywood
- 15 – Cab fasteners
- 2 – #8 x 3/4 in Pan head screw
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Length: 67.11 inches
- Height: 10.38 inches
- Width: 9.95 inches (top) – 12.13 inches (bottom)
- Processing time: 2-7 days
- Shipping time: 1-5 days
- Packing: The kit is flat packed and shipped to you with all hardware included. Video instructions are available.
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 68 x 16 x 4 inches
- Free Shipping
Vans are unique, and how people choose to install our products will vary widely. For that reason, we do not supply any hardware for installation or offer installation instructions. (We only provide hardware and instructions for the assembly. See video below!) For the Shelf, we suggest using rivet nuts and bolts or heavy-duty sheet metal screws. You will need to align your shelf, mark where the structural elements of the van are, and pre-drill holes through the mounting plates for final installation.