DIY Van Panels Kit for Transit Vans
*** IF YOU ARE A RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO LIFT A 250 LBS PALLET FROM A SEMI TRUCK YOURSELF, PLEASE SELECT YES ADD A LIFT ***
*** IF YOU HAVE A FORK LIFT CONTACT US DIRECTLY PLEASE ***
This kit comes with 1/4″ Baltic Birch plywood precisely cut to fit the ceiling, walls, and doors of Ford Transit High Roof cargo vans. 1/2 inch marine plywood floor panels may be added to the kit for an additional cost. Our panels help lessen road noise and with temperature control. Once finished, painted, or upholstered the panels make the van’s interior significantly more aesthetically appealing.
PANELING IS UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. WARPING DUE TO MOISTURE AND HEAT IS COMMON! PANELS WILL FLATTEN OR FLEX WHEN INSTALLED. PANELING IS INTENDED TO BE PAINTED OR UPHOLSTERED. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED WOOD, KEEP IN MIND THAT PANELS WILL HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS. REQUIRES SANDING.
*** These panels are exact replicas of the panels we use for our full builds at Titan Vans. There may be gaps/ holes/ "missing panels". Those areas we upholster. Please refer to the diagrams to see what panels are included in our kits***
We recommend a pair purchase of the structural assembly and the panel kit. For the best outcome use the structural assembly and panels together.
- Free Shipping
- CNC cut 1/4 inch Baltic birch panels
- Ceiling, walls and door panels included
- 1/2 inch marine plywood flooring may be added for an additional cost
- These panels are cut precisely to fit Transit High Roof cargo vans
- Make sure you choose the correct chassis and year option
- Not compatible with medium or low roof models
- CNC cut ceiling panels
- CNC cut wall panels
- CNC cut door panels
- Weight: 190 pounds (148") 200 pounds (148" EL)
- Finish: Unfinished natural wood
- Processing time: 2-7 days
- Shipping time: 1-5 days
- Weight: 290 pounds (148") 300 pounds (148" EL)
- Box Dimensions: 50 x 98 x 10 inches
- Free Shipping
- See photos to find your van's layout diagram.