DIY Kitchen Kit for Transit Vans
The DIY Van Galley/Kitchen Kit is high quality, cost-effective, and easy to build. It was designed to specifically fit high-roof Ford Transit vans. We CNC cut all of the materials and source the highest quality components to make sure everything works well while you’re out adventuring. The kit is ready to paint, stain or finish however you like.
FRIDGE SOLD SEPARATELY – Recommended Fridges: Isotherm Cruise 130 Elegance, Truck fridge TF 130
THIS KIT IS MADE OF UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED, KEEP IN MIND IT MAY HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, PATCH, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS.
- Marine Rim Latches & Blum Hinges: The rim latches are made from solid stainless steel components.
- Baltic Birch Plywood: Baltic Birch Plywood is a multi-ply laminate that is known for its strength and long-lasting durability.
- Stainless Steel Sink & Faucet: Stainless steel adds to the durability and aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Curvature is designed to be compatible with our Ford Transit panel kits.
- Precut Baltic birch plywood
- Black Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel faucet
- 26 – Cabinet fasteners
- 2 – Blum hinge sets
- 1 – Rim latch
- 1 – Doorstop bracket
- 10 – #8 x 3/4 in Pan head screws
- 6 – #6 x 1/2 in Flat head screws
- 1 – Pump
- 2 – 6 gallon tanks
- 1 – Tank cap with 3/8 in CPC and pickup tube
- 1 – Tank cap with 3/4 in CPC
- 1 – Sink with strainer
- 1 – Sink barb adapter
- 1 – Barb adapter ring
- 1 – 11 in x 3/4 in Corrugated tubing
- 1 – 14.5 in x 3/8 in Braided vinyl tubing
- 1 – 19 in x 3/8 in Braided vinyl tubing
- 4 – 1/2 in Worm drives
- 2 – 1 in Worm drives
- Length: 45 inches
- Width: 20.88 inches
- Height: (floor to countertop): 34.9 inches
- Weight: 90 lbs
- The package is flat packed and shipped with all hardware included. All packages are insured.
Vans are unique, and how people choose to install our products will vary widely. For that reason, we do not supply any hardware for installation or offer installation instructions. We only provide hardware and instructions for the assembly. See the video in the image gallery. For the kitchen, we suggest using rivet nuts and bolts or heavy-duty sheet metal screws. You will need to align your Kitchen, mark where the structural elements of the van are, and pre-drill holes through the mounting plates for final installation. Then, the kitchen can be screwed or bolted through the wood backer plate into the wall and the base plate into the floor.