DIY Cabinet Kit for Ram ProMaster Vans
This easy-to-assemble ProMaster Van Cabinet Kit comes with all of the materials that you need to build professional quality conversion van cabinets. This unit is very durable and mountable in numerous locations inside the van. We CNC cut all of the materials and source the highest quality components. Ready to paint, stain or finish however you like.
THIS KIT IS MADE OF UNFINISHED NATURAL WOOD. IF CHOOSING TO STAIN AND LEAVE AS UNCOVERED, KEEP IN MIND IT MAY HAVE GRAIN, COLOR, PATCH, AND TEXTURE VARIATIONS. MAY REQUIRE MINOR SANDING.
*** Some components/ hardware may not look exactly like the photo ***
- Birch Plywood: High-quality Baltic Birch Plywood is strong, durable, and has a real wood finish.
- Auto Lift Doors: Auto lift gas actuators are mounted on both doors for an easy lift action.
- Highest Quality Components: Marine rim latches and Blum hinges are made to withstand serious off-road travels. The rim latches are made from solid stainless steel components and like all of our Blum hardware, soft close is standard.
- Curvature is designed to be compatible with our interior panel kits.
- Made to fit any high roof Ram ProMaster van
- CNC Cut Baltic Birch Plywood
- 2 x Rim latch
- 4 x Blum hinges
- 2 x Gas struts
- 20 x Cab fastener
- 10 x #6 x 1/2 in. flat head silver screws
- 16 x #8 x 3/4 in. Truss head silver screws
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Length: 46 inches
- Height: 15.6 inches
- Width: 9.9 inches (top) – 14 inches (bottom)
- Processing time: 2-7 days
- Shipping time: 1-5 days
- Packing: The kit is flat packed and shipped to you with all hardware included. Video instructions are available.
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 46 × 16 × 4 inches
- Free Shipping
Vans are unique, and how people choose to install our products will vary widely. For that reason, we do not supply any hardware for installation or offer installation instructions. (We only provide hardware and instructions for the assembly. See video below!) For the Cabinets, we suggest using rivet nuts and bolts or heavy-duty sheet metal screws. You will need to align your Cabinets, mark where the structural elements of the van are, and pre-drill holes through the mounting plates for final installation.